agape
& change is the only constant
Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thursday, attached to oncology ward for a full day, meaning cancer patients. It was the best day of attachment, and I wasnt fearful of it. In fact I think geriatrics might really be an area im interested in. Then simpang prata. (:

Friday, sgh museum, buffet lunch, presentations, many many photo takings, sally and I played LAN with the HC boys and nigel, they most probably helped me build abs because I laughed nonstop throughout the entire attachment, and it was seriously damn fun with the bunch of jokers. red well, red knot weilong jeremy and * finefriendcannonball nick (sally i hope you read this) DVD machine experience that night, then over at my house for movie marathon. 9 people from the squad in the living room with comfy covers and pillows. Slept the most amongst all of them =/

Saturday, breakfast at bedok with squad, then went to buy winter clothes and have lunch with family. Reached home around 6, was really tired from the day before so i went to bed, and! THIS is possibly one of the meanest things I ever did - waking up at 830 to a jog appointment at 715, with my jogging partner waiting near my house. (see im still reflecting upon it!) ice cream gallery and mutton soup-ed for dinner instead of jogging (so very disciplined eh Carmen).

Sunday night and today- went to MOS with mich hoong and fourfish, we decided to drink quite abit and got ourselves rather drunk and VERY high, which makes it a whole lot more fun and it felt damn good. Really. The problem came about when I left our bag in the taxi with all our valuables, what made it worse is that we decided to lay on michs porch and look at stars, fell asleep, woke up because I wanted to change, tried finding keys for the door then realise the bag’s missing. By then an hour passed. We were lucky the taxidriver came back. Watched flushed away, and had breakfast at 7-11 (diluted hot chocolate, anyone? =D) still, thank you for everything. (: Slept back home then had hockey friendly with seniors.

Im itching like mad. And it has been this way since morning without improvement. Guess its some sort of reaction to alcohol but in the meantime prickly heats my best friend. It must get well before Bangkok! and I had better stop thinking so much and leave things the way they are. Dont think Ill be updating till Im back from Bangkok.

Mich dont miss me too much though I know you cant help it =D I hate it that our schedules clash so badly and we didnt get to meet up. No weekly dose of best friend can kill know!

posted at Tuesday, November 28, 2006 by Carmen

About Me

Tong Carmen


Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger